North West Disability Services is committed to Turning Dreams into Reality for every participant.
NWDS is a NDIS Registered SUpported Independent Living (SIL) Provider.
For Participants who desire to change their living situation NWDS can assist you to find or create a Supported Independent Living environment that:
- Gives you choice of where you live and who you choose to live with.
- Creates a warm, friendly and supportive homely environment.
- Encourages you to pursue and achieve your goals
- Assists you to maintain and improve your independent living skills
- Supports you to optimise your health and wellbeing
- Empowers you to actively make choices
- Prioritises the creation of better connections with family, community, health services, education and employment.
- Facilitates the development of genuine connections to other people in their community.
Please contact our Accommodation Team to discuss your individual situation.
Supported Independent Living