Conie Avenue is a fully accessible disability facility opened in 1997 and constructed with the assistance of the Hills Shire Council, the State Government of NSW, and the Commonwealth Government. NWDS works closely with the community and receives extensive support from their community partners who provide financial and in-kind support to enable high quality service delivery and extensive resources.
Conie Avenue functions as the head office for NWDS and supports a range of services for people with a disability.
NWDS offers a large range of individual and group-based community and centre-based activities in the Hills area seven days a week. There is a wide variety of skills based, recreational, social and creative activities to choose from.
Examples of activities:
- Exploring Sydney
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Music Therapy
- Riding for Disabled
- Guys Group
- Ladies of Leisure
- Independence in the Home
- Process Art
- Healthy Cooking
New activities are always being offered through suggestions from our participants, carers and our enthusiastic staff as well.
What we can help you with:
- Providing choice and control within your life.
- Build independence in every aspect of your life.
- Creating opportunities to build friendships and
- enjoy the company of others
- Community activities that provide purpose and
- Personalised skill area development
- Sport and health focused activities
- Therapy based activities
- Connections within the local community Celebrating achievement!
Baulkham Hills, New South Wales 2153
T (02) 9686 4155
F (02) 9686 4144
E firstname.lastname@example.org (All enquires will be answered during the business hours, Mon-Fri)