Aims and Objectives
These services are provided in accordance with the Disability Inclusion Act (2014) with the following aims and objectives:
- The organisation shall provide responsive and accountable corporate governance.
- NWDS shall develop innovative and flexible opportunities within the community to support individual choice and control.
- To advocate and lobby for people with disabilities.
- The service shall seek to achieve quality outcomes for individuals with the best use of available resources.
- Through disciplined processes our staff will be challenged and empowered to excel at providing quality activities and supports to individuals and carers and to achieve a rewarding career.
- North West Disability Service seeks to encourage the volunteer ethic and acknowledge the valuable contribution made by volunteers to the community.
- To promote principles of access and equity and normalisation.