Aims and Objectives
These services are provided in accordance with the Disability Services Acts and the following aims and objectives. The organisation shall provide responsive and accountable corporate governance.
The Service shall encourage the development of innovative and flexible service delivery in the community to meet changing needs.
- To promote the establishment of services appropriate to the needs of people with various disabilities.
- To give priority to the provision of services and/or resources in the area.
- Look at ways of promoting access to services and raising awareness of people with disabilities in the community.
- To advocate and lobby for people with disabilities.
- The service shall seek to achieve quality outcomes for individuals with the best use of available resources.
- Through disciplined processes our staff will be challenged and empowered to excel at providing quality services to Service Users and carers and to achieve a rewarding career.
- North West Disability Service seeks to encourage the volunteer ethic and acknowledge the valuable contribution made by volunteers to the community.